Tuesday 13 May 2014

A True Love

For a moment I was happy and everything was right just for that split second but then I looked up and the tears came and I was hit with reality. With reality came the tears; the tears that I have fought so much to hide. It's been months since I've cried for you months. But no matter what I do or say I can never forget you, but who would want to forget all those memories, all those great times ?
It's clear to be that you don't want to hear from me because if you wanted to then maybe you would have made an effort just to communicate with me but nothing was done by you; not a damn thing. I'm angered by your actions you've visited everyone but not me and I was your " favourite girl " everyone knew that you said it countless of times but still I get nothing. They get visitations and I get memories that bring tears. 
Damn I miss you, I miss your presence even though you were missing for a while but when you came back it was like nothing changed.
Rip Uncle, I hope one day you'll visit me in my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment